State of Technology Webinar
Executives from across sectors and functional roles will gather May 10 at our flagship tech conference for a day of engaging keynotes, interactive panel discussions, fast paced pitch competition from tech startups and an exhibit showcase. A pre-conference reception will be held the evening prior, on May 9. Over 600+ attendees are expected, IBM returns as our presenting sponsor, and we will explore Cyber Security.
THEME: CYBER SECURITY
In today’s technology-dependent world, the importance of Cyber Security bcontinues to come to the forefront. Cyber attacks are a threat at all levels, from individuals, to government agencies, to businesses of all sizes and industries. At NC TECH’s 2019 State of Technology Conference, we will explore Cyber Security and how it impacts all facets of our lives, and look to future trends and how we can prepare ourselves.
Join us for brief webinar, 15-20 minutes, to learn more about NC TECH’s annual State of Technology Conference including an overview of the event and ways that you can participate by speaking, presenting, sponsoring, exhibiting and/or attending.
There are many ways you can be involved in the State of Technology Conference.
- Do you have experience with Cyber Security and are interested in serving as a panelist, or recommending a colleague for a panel?
- Do you work for a NC based tech startup with a focus on Cyber Security?
- Do you want to get exposure for your organization in front of 500+ biz and tech leaders?
- Do you want to learn more about Cyber Security?
- Do you have content on Cyber Security that we can share through communication channels leading up to the conference?
- And more…
Join us on the webinar to learn more about how you can plug into the activities.
DATE AND TIME
Friday, February 22